Monday, June 02, 2008

What???


I am in the mood for a vacation. We are definately going somwhere this summer, but we need to decide when and where. So, since we have a new house, with a new mortgage, with renovations still being completed, I was doing some research online for ideas for "budget" vacations. One sight that I found had this idea....

"One of the ways that you can enjoy a summer vacation on a budget is to visit your friends and relatives. You should make sure that the friends and relatives have plenty of room to accommodate you. This will help you to save tons of money on hotel accommodations, as well as the expense of dining when you vacation. You will get to visit friends and family, visit places where they live, and get away for a while.
"

Ok. Free dinners sound good....But I said I wanted a VACATION. I LOVE my friends and family, but I just need to get AWAY, people. Let loose a bit. I guess I will keep searching......
:-)

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I hear ya, we have YET to take a REAL vacation together....visiting friends and family just doesn't qualify as a nice vacation- ya know what I mean?!

Kelli said...

Yup, I do.
:-)