Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm a grandma!!!


Ok, I am a VIRTUAL grandma. Danielle has three kids, and she's gonna get another one soon. How??? You ask. Well, there is a Nintendo DS game that you can buy that is called "Babies". Usually Danielle isn't that into her DS games, she could take them or leave them. But since we purchased this one, she has been glued to her game, changing diapers, doing feedings, giving baths, reading stories, and playing with her "kids". She even gets virtual money for it. (Don't ask me what good that is....) Anyway, I must say they are about the cutest little grand-babies I have ever had!!!! She has a boy, Tommy, and two girls, one named Ella and one named....um....I forgot. But anyway, she's learning it's alot of work to have kids. I have a sneaking suspicion that in a couple of days she will throw the game in the garbage. Unless, somehow, she starts getting paid "real" money. :-)

1 Comment:

Lynsey said...

thats too cute. Grandma Kelli. Has a nice ring to it!