Friday, December 15, 2006

I Hate Wind!!!!

Wind = Trees down, and Trees down= Property getting crushed. I am not a happy camper. No pun intended...........Yes, our camper is gondy. Heck with the camper being crushed, I am crushed. That old 1978 Prowler had more memories for me than you can imagine. I can still remember sleeping on the bed with my grandma, while my parents slept on the bunk above us. Those were the days. And the wind just totally ruined it for me. I was NEVER going to get rid of that old trailer, never. Oh, and thanks to the wind, there are 2 trees currently resting on the top of the roof over our "main house" on that same property. Fortunately, that is fixable. Unfortunately, the other is not. There, I vented. (Why don't I feel better???)

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh Kel I'm so sorry!!! That really, really sucks!

Kelli said...

Thanks lyn. Yeah, it kinda does suck!!!